Illegal financial transactions
Transactions and other actions of individuals and legal entities, residents and non-residents with money, securities and payment documents, regardless of the form and method of their implementation, aimed at establishing, changing or terminating related civil rights and obligations committed in violation of the national legislation of the state each Party incurring criminal, administrative or civil liability.
Payment Card Fraud (Carding)
Carding is a type of fraud in which fraudsters use third-party payment card data for financial transactions. Currently, this type of fraud is often found due to the widespread payment cards and the low level of public attention to financial security. There are many ways to obtain payment card data: phishing attacks, skimming (installing special reading pads on ATMs), hacker attacks on financial institutions. Fraudsters get access to the data of payment cards of users, and then either make copies of payment cards for making purchases or withdrawing cash through ATMs, or sell payment card databases to other fraudsters.
Phishing is a type of online fraud, the purpose of which is to gain access to personal user data: logins, passwords, bank card data and other confidential information. For example, a user receives by e-mail a fake letter from a bank asking him to perform some action in his personal account (for example, to verify personal data). Usually the letter looks very similar to a real letter from the bank, with the logo, a valid address and telephone number of the bank. According to the link in the letter, the user navigates to a site that looks exactly like the bank site, and enters his login and password on it. Fraudsters get access to the user's bank account, after which they withdraw funds or sell the user's login / password to other fraudsters. Phishing attacks are becoming more complex. Psychologists work on the text of the letter, their main goal is to make the user believe in the necessity and urgency of switching to the site. For phishing sites, fraudsters use addresses that are similar to legitimate sites.
Incitement or illegal advertising of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their precursors, plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors. Sale of narcotic or psychotropic substances through the Internet.
Incitement to suicide
Bringing to suicide is a crime in which the object of the crime is the life of another person. A person can be driven to suicide or to attempted suicide by means of threats, cruel treatment or systematic humiliation of human dignity. Such violations are most often found on social networks and are carried out against children and adolescents.
Incitement of hatred
According to the Federal Law “On Extremist Activities”, k under extremism means:
- Forced change of the fundamentals of the constitutional order and violation of the integrity of the Russian Federation;
- Public justification of terrorism and other terrorist activities;
- Excite social, racial, national or religious discord;
- Promotion of exclusivity, superiority or inferiority of a person on the basis of his social, racial, national, religious or linguistic affiliation or attitude to religion;
- Violation of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of a person and a citizen, depending on their social, racial, national, religious or language affiliation or attitude to religion; - Preventing citizens from exercising their electoral rights and the right to participate in a referendum or violating the secrecy of the vote, combined with violence or the threat of its use; - Hindering the legitimate activities of state bodies, local governments, election commissions, public and religious associations or other organizations, combined with violence or the threat of its use; - Propaganda and public demonstration of Nazi paraphernalia or symbols, or paraphernalia or symbols similar to Nazi paraphernalia or symbols to the degree of confusion, or public demonstration of paraphernalia or symbols of extremist organizations;
- Public calls for the implementation of these acts or the mass distribution of knowingly extremist materials, as well as their production or storage for the purposes of mass distribution; - Public deliberately false accusation of a person who replaces a state post of the Russian Federation or a state post of a subject of the Russian Federation, of committing the acts specified in this article and constituting a crime during the execution of their official duties;
- Organization and preparation of these acts, as well as incitement to implement them; - Financing of the specified acts or other assistance in their organization, preparation and implementation, including through the provision of educational, printing and material and technical base, telephone and other types of communication or the provision of information services;
Sensitive information disclosure
Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific individual (subject of personal data), including his last name, first name, patronymic, year, month, date and place of birth, address, family, social and property status, which are provided another individual or legal entity.
Personal data leakage is fraught with various troubles. For example, on the Internet you can find stolen databases with addresses and phone numbers. Knowing the name and surname of a person, any user of such a database can find out the person’s home address, find his profile on social networks, and find out the phone number.
Personal data can be used to send unsolicited advertising (spam) or offer services.
It is a very unpleasant situation when an attacker impersonating another person to obtain a loan, register a company or access a user's bank accounts.